Feedback Phase 1 Open Beta [PS4 Pro].

Home Forums Honor and Duty: D-Day Feedback Phase 1 Open Beta [PS4 Pro].

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Reggie Strange 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Raulkeko3
    Participant

Hello soldiers

I am going to tell you about my first experiences that I have tried in normal mode and in vr.
    In normal mode, I did not manage to play a game, since there were no players in the room. But it looks VERY GOOD ^^

And in VR mode the feeling is WONDERFUL, except when you scroll through the map and it comes out as a telescopic sight is very annoying.

Looking forward to the 2nd Phase ^^

Thank you.

Reggie Strange
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback. We’re working on the bug list from all the feedback and wasn’t sure what you meant about scrolling through the map and it comes out as a telescoping sight. Could you elaborate on that some?

Raulkeko3
    Participant

Hi @Reggie Strange!
    In VR mode, when you move … the image comes out as if it were a telescopic sight. But on the other hand when you are still, it disappears and the whole screen is displayed. Sometimes it is very messy and you lose vision of the soldiers.

Reggie Strange
    Keymaster

Oh, you’re referring to the blinders. Those are required by Sony to help prevent motion sickness in some players. You can turn them off. Just go to Options -> VR Options and click the button “Disable Blinders”. The reason you lose sight of the soldiers is if your head gets into geometry. This is to keep people from cheating by looking through walls. We’re going to remove it as it seems unnecessary and triggers too often. Thanks for the feedback!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.