Background sound and medic

Home Forums Honor and Duty: D-Day Background sound and medic

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Reggie Strange 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

outsider
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve been having a blast playing. Thank you for adding the option to turn off background sounds, but unfortunately it does not appear to be working. It is very disorienting to hear gunfire in the background that is not caused by live action in the game.

Also, the controls do not explain how the medic heals others.

Thanks!

Reggie Strange
    Keymaster

Hey, glad you enjoyed it. The medic auto-heals nearby teammates right now but we’ll probably change that soon. You’ll soon be able to call a medic and they’ll be alerted to you’re needing help. The plan is for you to get a slow healing when near to one but if they manually heal you, it will go much quicker. I haven’t seen a case of the background sounds still playing after they were turned off. That setting doesn’t affect the planes or the large guns on the beach. I’m wondering if you were hearing the aircraft shooting at other. While we could turn that off as well, at some point when players are able to fly planes, you’ll have the same issue when they shoot.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.